Hi Readers! BSNL offers one of the best network connections to their users. If you want to know about BSNL Balance Check number then you can refer to this article.
This post will guide you on various methods to check the balance details of SMS, voice and internet with plan validity.
BSNL provides their users many ways to check their plan balance. One of the most popular of them is via USSD code. It is a service using which you can get all information about your talktime, internet, SMS balance and services.
Make sure to follow all the steps correctly as one incorrect step will ruin the whole process and you won’t be able to check the balance correctly.
What is the BSNL Balance Check Number?
BSNL offers various services and one of them is the BSNL balance. This service is used to check your valid balance details. This will help you to understand your recharge plan validity and balance.
So, You just need to dial *123# In the dial pad and wait for a few minutes , a popup notification will display on your screen and you will get access to all information related to the balance of your active prepaid plan.
Another quick way to inquire about the BSNL balance is to use the official app which is BSNL SelfCare. Using this you can check all your balance details of SMS and internet at same without using any USSD code.
BSNL Balance Check Methods
Let’s take a look at some of the official methods to check the main balance of your BSNL sim without any extra effort.
Check BSNL Balance via USSD code
This is one of the easiest ways to inquire about the balance and it sends the requested information within 1-2 minutes. This will work on old mobile phones as well which don’t have the internet.
- Open the calling app on your device.
- Dial *123# in the dial pad and wait for some seconds.
- After that a popup notification will display on your screen.
- There will be 1 to 6 choices.
- Press 1 for Balance Enquiry and click on the send button.
- Now, you can see your BSNL balance including the total amount as well as the validity of the current plan.
BSNL SMS Balance Check
You can also check the SMS balance of your BSNL number by dialing *125#. If the previous one doesn’t work, then dial *123*1# or *123*5#.
These codes will show how many SMS are left according to your current plan and how many of them have been used.
BSNL Plan Validity Check
There are many cases where you may need to check the validity of the current active plan on your BSNL number.
In this case, you can dial *123*1# to check it quickly. This will show the main prepaid balance along with the plan validity.
|BSNL Enquiry||USSD Code|
|Check BSNL main balance||*123#, *124*1#|
|Last call charges||*102#|
|Voice pack details||*126#|
|Current prepaid plan details||*124*5#, *125*8#|
|Minute balance check||*123*5#|
|Check prepaid sim validity||*123*1#|
Check BSNL Talktime Balance via App
If you have a modern smartphone like an android or an iPhone then you can find out the balance without a code. Just follow these steps to know how:
- First of all, Open the BSNL Self Care App on your device.
- If you do not have this app then Install it from the Play Store on your device and enter your BSNL number to verify OTP code.
- After opening this app, go to the dashboard.
- Now, you will be shown all the information about your BSNL sim like- talktime balance, sms and how much of the internet data is left.
Check BSNL Balance Online
You can also find out the remaining balance in your BSNL sim using this online method. This can be done on a pc or laptop or even in a phone browser.
- Click here and you will be redirected to the official website of BSNL.
- Enter your phone number and verify OTP code which is sent by BSNL.
- Once successfully verified, go to the account section.
- Now all the information related to balance like SMS and voice will be displayed on your screen.
Check BSNL Balance By SMS
This is a simple method in which you just need to send a message and you will receive a detailed information of the active BSNL plan and how much of it is left.
- Open the message app on your device.
- Type ‘BAL’ and send it to 123.
- Within 5-10 minutes you will receive a message from BSNL with all the details of the remaining balance for your number.
Check BSNL Balance via Customer Care Number
Sometimes, you may require some additional information about the current BSNL number balance. In those scenarios, asking customer care is the best option.
- Open the phone app on your device.
- Dial 1800 345 1500 and call on this number.
- After ringing, a customer executive will receive your call and they will ask about your problem.
- You have to ask for the balance details of your BSNL number.
- Now they will reply to you with all the requested information.
Check BSNL Balance via BSNL Store (Offline Method)
If you are not a technical person and any of the above methods is not working for you, then you can try this one.
- Go to Google Map on your device.
- Search “BSNL Store” and It will display search results of many stores with their addresses.
- Select one of them which is available to your nearest place.
- After selecting the store, go there and ask help from store staff.
- They will help you to check your mobile balance.
In this article, I shared information about BSNL balance and you can use the given method to check the balance details of your plan.
I recommend you to use the BSNL SelfCare app which is the best way to check balance as it allows you to check all the information in the dashboard itself along with the current plan details.
USSD Code is also a good way to check balance details but sometimes it takes too much time as every inquiry has its unique USSD code which is difficult to remember most of the time.
I hope all your questions were cleared after reading this article and using the given methods. If you are still unable to find a solution, comment down below and we will try to help you as soon as possible.
FAQs- How To Check BSNL Balance 2022
- What is the best way to check BSNL balance ?
The best way to check BSNL balance is using their official app which provides all the information about a number at one place.
- Do these USSD codes work on the BSNL 4G network?
Yes, the given USSD codes will work on 4G networks and previous networks like 2G and 3G as well.
- How to check BSNL plan validity?
You just need to have a BSNL SelfCare app on your device. This will help you to find your plan validity and the dashboard will display all information of your plan.
- Can I check balance of my friend’s BSNL number?
No. It is not possible to check someone else’s BSNL sim balance. Though if you have access to their OTP then you can find their balance by online method.
|Our Homepage||Click Here|