Sometimes we forget our mobile number and due to which we are not able to do work like- OTP verification or registration on government sites.
But you don’t need to worry, as in this article I will share some of the top ways by which you can find out and check your Airtel number.
Let’s take a look at them and how you can use them to get the knowledge of your current Airtel number. Some of these methods are inbuilt in the device and some methods are provided through USSD code.
How To Know Airtel Number?
This the quickest and easiest way to find out your Airtel number. Just follow the below steps and you will be able to know it very easily:
- Open the calling application on your mobile.
- Dial *282# in the dial pad.
- Send it by clicking on the call button.
- Within a few seconds you will receive a popup notification box on the screen.
- Now you can see your Airtel mobile number on your screen.
- It will have your number in a format like- “Hi, your Airtel mobile number is XXXXXXXXXX”.
Now, you just need to note down this number in your notebook or a paper so that you don’t forget it easily.
Note: You can use this code as many times as you want so don’t worry if the message disappears quickly. Just dial the code again and the dialog box will reappear.
Airtel Number Check Code
Here is another ussd code to check the number of your Airtel sim. This one is similar to the code we have given above. This will also work if you want to check Airtel number keypad mobile.
For this, you have to dial *121*1#. Now, within a few seconds you will get a dialog box or a quick message box with all of your details. Now, press ‘OK’.
Here are some more details to get number if you are looking for different Airtel services.
|Airtel Services||Code Description|
|Prepaid Users||Dial *121# and Press 1 to get Airtel number of your prepaid sim.|
|Postpaid Users||Refer to your bill and see at the top right side of it.|
|Airtel Money||Dial *121*9# to get your account number of Airtel Money|
|Airtel Fiber||See top right side of the bill for registered number|
|Airtel Digital TV||Registered number will be at bottom of the TV menu|
More Methods To Check Airtel Number Easily
These are some more working methods which will help you. All of these are tried and tested, so just follow these step by step.
How To Check Airtel Number Using Phone Settings
This method works on modern smartphones like Android and iPhones as they automatically sync in with the mobile network when sim is inserted in them.
- Simply Go to mobile settings in your smartphone.
- Find and click on the ‘SIM Cards & Mobile Networks’ option in the settings options.
- Select your Airtel SIM slot to check the SIM number.
- Now a 10 digit Airtel number will display on your screen.
How To Check Airtel Number via Airtel Thanks
Airtel Thanks app is an essential app if you are an Airtel user. Using this app, you can know almost anything you want to know about your mobile number. Follow these steps:
- Open Airtel Thanks application on your device.
- If you do not have this application then Install it from Playstore and verify the OTP code to access this application.
- Go to its dashboard.
- Here you will see your Airtel 10 digit mobile number in this format- ‘XXXXXXXXXX’ along with the current balance and the plan validity.
- Now, save this number at a place where you can refer to in the future.
How To Check Airtel Number Online
The Airtel website is designed and built to provide better services and experience for their users. You can login here to know your number easily.
This method is suitable for those who don’t want to install the Airtel Thanks app but would like to see the details somewhere online.
- Click on the Airtel website button and a new tab will open in your browser.
- Press the Login button which is located on the right side.
- Enter your login details and verify OTP code for access to your Airtel account.
- Go to its dashboard where a 10 digit number will be displayed.
- That’s it! This is the mobile number of your Airtel sim.
Check Airtel Number via Customer Care
This method is for those who don’t like to go with much hassle. With the help of Airtel’s customer care number, most of the problems are easily solved. So, let’s see how we can use it to find out our mobile number
- Click on the Phone button which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Dial ‘121’ in the dial pad and call.
- Choose your comfortable language and choose ‘1’ whenever asked for options.
- After that you will hear your Airtel number, it’s total balance and the validity on the IVR.
- Now you know your airtel mobile number and you can use it however you like.
How To Know Airtel Mobile Number By Calling Other People
Calling is one of the fastest ways to find out your number as it does not involve the usage of Internet or any kind of online services.
- Open calling application on your device.
- Dial your family or friend’s mobile number in the dial pad.
- Call on that number and tell them to recite the number which they are seeing on their screen.
- This process will be much easier if you have access to someone else’s phone.
- Once you find out your Airtel number using this method, note down it somewhere for future.
How To Check Airtel Number Using WhatsApp
The method will work only if you have created a WhatsApp account with the same number as the number you want to check. If you have done that, then you can go ahead and follow this step by step process:
- First of all you have to open the WhatsApp application on your device.
- Click on the ‘3 vertical dots‘ button which is given in the top right corner of the app.
- After that a list will come in which you have to click on Settings.
- Now, your profile will appear on the screen, just click on it and You will have your mobile number in the phone section which will be of 10 digits.
How To Find Out Airtel number Using Airtel Store
I will only recommend this method if somehow you are unable to find your number. Most of the time all the above methods will work and you will be able to know the number of your Airtel sim.
But in some cases, they may not work. So, consider this as the last option. In this, you just need to visit the nearest Airtel store.
- Click here and the airtel store location website will open on your browser.
- Enter your pin code in the search bar so that you can find the nearest airtel store.
- After this a list will come on the left side, you have to click on the address with a red dot.
- Go to this Airtel store which is nearest to you and tell the staff that you have to check your number and you have tried everything but it’s not working.
- After that, they will find out the Airtel number for you.
In this article, we discussed some of the best ways by which you can know your airtel number. All these methods are free and I have tested them personally.
I would recommend most of the people to use the ussd code method to check the number for their Airtel sim, as it will work on any kind of smartphone.
If you have a keypad phone then your options are limited but still, most of these methods will work.
If you are having any issue in any of the given steps, then you can comment down below with that problem. We’d love to help you in solving that issue.
Thank You For Reading This Article!
FAQs- How To Check Airtel Sim Number
- How to check your own number in Airtel?
Just follow all the steps given in the above post of our website- techscoops.in
- Are these methods of Airtel number check secure?
Yes, these methods are very secure and some of these are official ways to find an Airtel number on a device.
- What is the USSD code to check an Airtel number ?
The USSD code to check an Airtel number is *282#. The another code for this same purpose is *121*1#.
- Where can I buy Airtel sim?
You can buy it from Airtel’s official website. You can also go to the Airtel offline stores to get a new sim quickly.-